Remington College understands the needs of working adults like you, who may be juggling work, school, and family to earn a degree or diploma. So they’re ready to help you every step of the way, by offering:
Individual advising to discuss your financial aid options
Day and evening training sessions in select programs to fit your schedule
Small class sizes that may allow you more time with instructors
Challenging programs to help you grow and develop your skill
Experienced faculty and staff committed to your continued education
Dedicated career services/job placement assistance
At Remington College, your growth, development, and career success remain their greatest reward.
Remington College’s degree and diploma programs offer career-based technical training that can prepare you for entry-level positions in fields like business, IT, cosmetology, culinary arts, criminal justice, electronics, graphic arts, and the health sciences.
Programs in Demand by Employers
Remington College offers more than 20 programs in specialty areas that are in demand by today’s employers. You can earn your diploma in some programs in as few as eight or nine months. Associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs are also available.
Campus Locations in Major Cities
Remington College currently has 19 campuses throughout the U.S. They’re in major cities and important centers of commerce, like Mobile, Little Rock, Tampa, Honolulu, Shreveport, Cleveland, Nashville, and Dallas/Fort Worth – places that attract visitors, businesses, and industries – and the jobs that come along with them.
All-Inclusive Tuition and Financial Consultation As You Need It
Tuition includes all books, equipment, supplies, parking fees, cap and gown, and post-graduate placement assistance. Tuition doesn't increase as long as you’re continuously enrolled in accordance with specified program timelines. Certain degree programs offer a laptop that you can keep once you graduate. And each campus's Student Finance Department provides valuable information about financing options.
No time to waste? Remington College can help prepare you for the job market faster than you may think: With diploma programs that you can complete in as few as 8 months and degree programs you can complete in as few as 24 months.
Remington College offers training programs in several areas proven to be in demand by today’s employers.
- Their class schedules are designed for working adults like you, with day and evening classes in select programs to suit your schedule.
- Your tuition will not increase as long as you’re continuously enrolled and on track toward program completion in accordance with specified timelines.
- Their campus Career Services Department assists you in several aspects of your job search including: Sponsored on-Campus career fairs that bring employers to you. One-on-one help with résumé development and interviewing tips.
- Remington College offers an all-inclusive tuition that includes all books, equipment, lab fees, and uniforms (if necessary). There are no hidden fees.
- Their smaller class sizes may allow you more one-on-one time with instructors who bring real-world experience in the vocations they teach.
- Remington College will discuss options available to help pay for your career training. Over 80 percent of students qualify for financial aid.
- Their hands-on labs in several programs simulate real, professional work environments.
- Externship opportunities in certain programs let you experience the job you’ve trained for and connect with those in your field.
Remington College and its predecessor companies have been part of the U.S. higher-education community since 1985. Each of their campuses nationwide is a Career College Association member and is accredited by either ACCSCT or ACICS.
About the ACCSCT (Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology)
The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT) is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
The following Remington College Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT):
About the ACICS (Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools)
The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education.
The following Remington College Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS):