When you enroll in a career diploma program at Reeves College, you are taking the first step toward professional development and success. Their curriculum has been developed based on input from professionals in the areas of business, education, health care, hospitality, law and trades. Their input ensures that their learning outcomes match current industry demands and that their graduates enter the workforce with the required skills to excel in their chosen career fields.
Reeves College is a first-class private training provider and is fully accredited by Alberta Learning. Reeves College was established in 1961 by Mr. C. J. Reeves, a professional secretary and instructor. His on-the-job experience enabled the College to establish course content assisting graduates in achieving a high level of success in the world of business. Reeves provides diploma courses in business, education and healthcare with a view to helping their clients gain employment in their chosen field of study.
Reeves College keeps pace with the changing job market, and the college is offering several new courses this year to help its students increase their employability and value in an increasingly competitive environment.
Alberta is one of the most beautiful provinces in Canada and Reeves College has campuses in exceptional cities. At every campus, you will find a supportive learning environment where everyone - from the instructors and Admissions Representatives to the administration and support staff - is committed to your success.
Each community campus offers much to its students. Each campus is located close to the commercial and economic hubs of the city. Additionally, each community has its own arts and culture scene that appeals to many college students. And several opportunities for recreation and leisure activities are within mere moments of each campus.
At Reeves College, they recognize you must select a school that suits your needs, so they encourage you to consider the following points:
- Professional Instruction - Reeves College instructors are industry-experienced professionals whose knowledge and qualifications enhance the learning process for all students.
- Relevant Career Training Programs - Reeves College maintains close relationships with the business and health care communities to ensure their curriculum is in synch with marketplace demands and that their graduates leave equipped with the skills to be successful in their careers.
- Location - Reeves College has seven campuses across Alberta. All campuses are centrally located near shops, business districts, cafes and entertainment and are easily accessible by public transportation.
- Student-focused Environment - Every Reeves College staff member is committed to your success. From administration and instructors to admissions and support staff, they endeavor to create a welcoming and supportive environment that facilitates learning and encourages success.
- Small Classes - Class sizes range from 10 to 25 students at a time. Reeves College believes that smaller classes allow more one-on-one instruction for students thereby enhancing the quality of their education.
- Learning for Success - Their programs run on a modular basis so you learn one subject at a time before moving on to the next. And their programs have a number of start dates so you can embark on a career path whenever you are ready.
- Hands-on Practicum and Career Placement Assistance - Practicum placement coordinators work closely with you during a five-week on-the-job-training period. They also assist you in preparing your resumes, conducting job searches and finding employment after graduation.
- Fast training with a career focus - Their diploma programs are designed to get students into the job market as quickly as possible.