Universal Technical Institute, Inc. is a nationwide provider of technical education training for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians.
Through their campus-based school system, Universal Technical Institute, Inc. offers specialized technical education programs under the banner of several well-known brands, including Universal Technical Institute (UTI), Motorcycle Mechanics Institute and Marine Mechanics Institute (MMI) and NASCAR Technical Institute (NTI).
Universal Technical Institute is the industry’s choice for providing professional technicians for the customers they serve in the automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine industries, and related aftermarkets. They set the standard in professional and technical education, lifelong learning and employment services.
Their purpose is to change the world one life at a time by helping people achieve their dreams. This is the underlying inspirational reason for their existence and the reason they come to work everyday.
Their values drive their reputation. Their reputation is the basis of their growing brand. Making their brand more powerful is essential to achieving their vision.
Universal Technical Institute strives to make a positive difference in the lives of the people they touch – students, customers, employees, shareholders and the communities in which they live and work.
- Wisdom – Universal Technical Institute makes decisions based on the organization’s purpose, the legitimate needs of their people, and the necessity of profit.
- Fun – Universal Technical Institute creates a playful place to work that consistently demonstrates an enthusiasm for life, ideas and satisfying work.
- Caring – Universal Technical Institute values open and honest communication, in an environment that unleashes the potential of the people they interact with – students, industry customers, employees and the community.
- Innovation – They are committed to continuous improvement and breakthrough achievements by collaborating with each other to create value to their business.
- Courage – They take bold, wise risks and empower others to do the same.
- Trustworthiness – Universal Technical Institute demonstrates integrity in all interactions while earning the trust and respect of others.
Each UTI school is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. *Manufacturer sponsored programs available through UTI's CTG division are not considered within the scope of ACCSCT recognition.